Vote Cala Jóncols Hotel at the Ecólatras Awards
This is a message to all enthusiasts of sustainability and environmental conservation. Help us win sustainable awards and take care of our natural paradise!
At Cala Jóncols Hotel, we are delighted to share some exciting news: we have been nominated for the prestigious Ecólatras sustainable awards. Today, we want to call on all our dear guests and followers to help us win this important award: Vote for Cala Jóncols Hotel at the Ecólatras Awards!
The Ecolátras sustainable awards recognize those projects which stand out in their commitment to sustainability and the preservation of the natural environment. As a hotel located in the middle of the Parc Natural del Cap de Creus, we have a responsibility to protect and preserve this natural paradise that surrounds us.
At the Cala Jóncols Hotel we have adopted a series of sustainable practices that reflect our commitment to the environment and the local community. Let us share some of them with you:
- First Hotel on the Costa Brava with a Biosphère certificate: Obtaining this certification, granted by the Responsible Tourism Institute (ITR), endorses the commitment that our family has been carrying out for years towards sustainability, certifying that we work continuously to reduce the negative impacts and to maximize the positive impacts derived from our activity.
- First Hotel on the Costa Brava Starlight: The Cala Jóncols Hotel obtained in September 2022 the certification from the Starlight Foundation, promoter of astronomical tourism, which indicates that the quality of the night sky is excellent and that the location of our establishment is optimal for gaze at the stars. The badge accredits those spaces that represent an example of conservation of the night environment based on factors such as darkness, humidity, cloudiness and the absence of polluting outdoor lights.
- Renewable energy: Our hotel obtains its energy from renewable sources, such as the implementation of solar panels, which allows us to significantly reduce our carbon footprint.
- Responsible consumption: We value the origin of the products we offer at the Cala Jóncols Restaurant. We support sustainable agriculture by using our garden, local and seasonal ingredients in our dishes, allowing us to enjoy authentic and fresh flavors while reducing our ecological footprint.
- Conservation of the beach: We are proud to keep our beach in an impeccable state. Through regular cleaning and constant care, we make sure that this natural space continues to be a treasure for future generations.
- Waste management: We promote responsible waste management in all our facilities. Through our own composter, we encourage recycling and waste minimization, constantly working to improve our processes and reduce our environmental impact.
We would love to have your vote in the Ecólatras sustainable awards. Every vote counts and can make a difference!
To vote for the Cala Jóncols Hotel, click here. It will not take you more than 60 seconds and you will help us to continue promoting sustainable tourism and environmental conservation.
We want to thank you in advance for your support and for being part of this moment. Together, we can make sure that Cala Jóncols Hotel continues to be a sustainable and beautiful destination where we can all enjoy nature in harmony with our surroundings.
Stay tuned to our social media for updates on the progress of this sustainable award.
Vote Cala Jóncols Hotel in the Ecólatras Awards.