We want to satisfy your desire for wellbeing during your holidays. That is why there are only safe activities in Cala Jóncols. Your peace of mind is our priority.
Our whole family is here for you, both on land and at sea! Do you know all the safe activities in Cala Jóncols and its surroundings?
- NEW 2021: We don't want to stop surprising you with exclusive experiences. This season we have the new E-Bike, in collaboration with E-*Bikes Costa Brava. If you like new challenges and you want to contemplate the landscapes and the coastal paths as never before, the experience on wheels will not leave you indifferent!
- Vins del Mar paired tasting (www.vinsdelmar.com): As those of you who have visited us at least once already know, our hotel is linked to the sea and also to the land. Surely you have heard about La Vinya Més Petita de Catalunya (The Smallest Vineyard in Catalonia) or you have even gone there for a short walk, next to our hotel rooms.
From September, we invite you to enjoy a wine tourism experience where the wines, evolved and aged in the depths of the Bay of Roses, will be the main characters, with their origins in our vineyard.
- Boat trip: You arrive at Cala Jóncols and you realise the immensity of this wild environment. From the sand of the cove, you look at the horizon and you would like to discover what lies beyond. Do you feel like "embarking"? We understand, that is why we programme personalised boat trips, trips to Cadaqués to contemplate the other side of the coast as far as Cap de Creus, the first place where the sun rises.
- Relax Zone: One of the reasons why you come to the Cala Jóncols hotel is because you want to disconnect. You need peace and quiet and privacy. That is why we have a Spa in our hotel. We invite you to enjoy the sauna, the multi-jet shower, the cold water pool and our jacuzzi. In addition, we also offer a wide range of massages to complement the experience.
- Diving: This is your summer! Awaken new sensations with our diving centre. We are lucky enough to be located in one of the most beautiful corners of the Natural Park of Cap de Creus, between Roses and Cadaqués. An ideal starting point to discover all its secrets. We offer dives for all levels: from beginners, first level open water or advanced courses such as rescue or Dive Master. There is also the possibility of night dives, "fluo" dives, etc.
And all this with the guarantee of a world leader: "Eurodivers" - Discover the underwater world.
Did you know that our diving centre has infrastructures for disabled people?
- Kayak and paddle surf: The sea from another perspective. There are small corners of our environment that you will only discover their essence if you do it with a kayak or a paddle surf. And because we want you to live the whole experience intensely, we offer the possibility of renting a kayak and/or a paddle surf, contact us for more details!
Enjoy safe activities in Cala Jóncols: your holidays with us are safe. Come, disconnect and "soak up" unforgettable moments.