Just for a moment... Disconnect from COVID-19!
We thought you would like to start the week differently. That is why we bring you a list of duties, ideas or advice to DISCONNECT from the COVID-19 for a few seconds, for a while, or for a whole day.
We thought you would like to start the week differently. That is why we bring you a list of duties, ideas or advice (call it what you want) to DISCONNECT from the COVID-19 for a few seconds, for a while, or for a whole day. You choose:
1) Get inspired and prepare a list of the dishes you would like to try at Cala Jóncols restaurant this next summer (You can send it to us to email@example.com as a suggestion if you want).
2) Organize a daily exercise routine. Now you are finally going to have time for a beach-body plan properly! Don't forget to include the virtual Yoga tutorials, so you can get fit for when you come to enjoy our Pack “Retreat for 4 days of yoga, meditation and relaxation” in our wonderful corner in the middle of the wild nature of the Alt Empordà.
3) Close your eyes. Consciously relax each part of your body until you are very relaxed, without technological devices that could interfere. Don't think of anything.
Consciously relax each part of your body until you get very calm. Don't think of anything. Is this how you imagine your vacation? Total relaxation, total disconnection without concerns. Without coverage or technological devices that could interfere? If the answer is yes, we will see you walking through our garden and vineyard this summer. What a pleasure!
Now is the perfect time to start planning your summer vacation. In fact, it is what most people are doing, having more time to be at home, without moving, it is when they want to organize things the most: Book your room now!
4) Check out the concerts list from last season 2019. Which of the attending music bands would you like them to repeat? Is there a concert you missed and you would not like it to happen again?
5) Dive in and surf the Internet. Soak up everything you can in the diving world. These days at home give a lot to think about and, although it seems that not, after COVID-19 (Oops! We said we were going to disconnect from the topic, but it is also needed to get the positive part of it) you will be much more bold than before: This summer go ahead with one of your best experiences you will ever live in Cala Jóncols: privileged dives in the most beautiful corner of the Parc Natural del Cap de Creus.
Everything will be fine!